- Please note that all of our ready to order wedding cakes do not include design and tasting appointments or delivery and set up to your wedding venue. Sample boxes are available to purchase if you have not tried our cake.
- Where cake stands, fresh flowers, cake toppers etc. are pictured, please note that this is for illustration purposes only. For our range of ready to order cakes, you would need to add these yourself once you have collected your cake.
- All cakes except for our semi-naked and buttercream options will be pre-assembled. For semi-naked and buttercream cakes, each tier will be dowelled and in its own box for travelling for reasons of stability, therefore you will need to unpack and assemble at your venue. Full instructions will be provided.
- Excluding wedding sample boxes, all wedding cakes must be ordered at least 21 days prior to the event. Should you require your cake sooner please contact us to discuss if this is possible. We recommend ordering as soon as possible as during busy/peak periods, we may withdraw our ready to order range from the online shop. Ideally, you should order your cake for collection the day prior to your wedding to guarantee ultimate freshness.
- No changes can be made to the design of our ‘ready to order’ range apart from those offered in the description of each design.
- Once ordered please email your flavour and colour choices (where applicable) to email@example.com
Rustic Buttercream Wedding Cake
£225.00 – £275.00
With rustic still being on-trend for brides, why not complement your theme with one of our gorgeous rustic buttercream wedding cakes. See our Wedding Tasting Sample Box for flavour choices so you can mix and match with something to suit everyone.